The weekly Abeon Podcast focuses on information security and ethical hacking news. Topics cover anything related to the infosec industry. Curious about current hacker techniques? Want to know what scams are prevalent at the moment? Start listening for anything related to computer security. The podcast is now live! Episode one focuses on my personal journey into ethical hacking. From black-hat to white-hat.
- nSkid Scambait ToolnSkid is a python SERP scraper for scammer phone numbers. I made it for productivity.
- An XSS attack in actionTeh Cookie Monster. A full example of how XSS can lead to full account takeover.
- Hacking My Bank. For teh lulz.I lost count how many exploits I found in my bank. They have a huge attack surface.
- Mocking the Military; Hacking HackersI found a way to add pages to the U.S. Department of Defence. Of course I took the piss. Also, hacking hackers bonus content.
- Scoot.co.uk XSSStored XSS in several nationwide UK newspapers. One XSS to rule them all.
Do you have an idea for the podcast? Then feel free to leave a voice message on Anchor.fm. You can suggest topics we should talk about here, give feedback or let us know about anything we missed. You can also comment on the episode on the blog, forum, or Discord server. All feedback is welcome!
Do you prefer Spotify? Our podcast is available there too! I am currently in the process of adding the Abeon podcast to other services such as Apple, Google podcasts, and others. So stay tuned for those. A new episode will be out every Friday.