The be quiet! Pure Base 500DX is a mid tower ATX case.
There is RGB on the front and a small strip inside, which is a bit weak if you have other RGB internally. They both sync with a button on top
The be quiet! Pure Base 500DX seems to be built with two things in mind; quiet operation and high airflow. The three 140mm fans and full front and top mesh seems to provide excellent airflow.
- High airflow intake front panel and top cover for maximum performance
- Three Pure Wings 2 140mm fans guarantee high cooling performance and silent operation
- ARGB LED at the front and inside the case
- USB 3.2 Gen. 2 Type C for latest hardware
- Water cooling ready for radiators of up to 360mm
- Up to two SSDs can be installed prominently behind the window panel
- Generous space for high-end graphics cards and large coolers
- Side panel made of tempered glass
The product links on this page are Amazon affiliate links. I will get a small commission if you use them, but it’s a good way to support my projects. I have paid for everything in My Gear, so consider then unbiased reviews.
be quiet! 500DX